Chip Rewards is an incentive program that rewards Central Michigan University students who attend home men's and women's basketball games. The rewards program, which is free to all students, gives students the opportunity to earn points and prizes throughout the entire basketball season.
The more games you attend, the more rewards you will earn. [Women's Basketball Schedule] [Men's Basketball Schedule]
How it Works
- Each game is worth one point, creating a total of 28 possible points.
- Every third game, you will receive a free reward.
- Every student who reaches 20 points will automatically be entered into the grand prize drawing.
- Every point you earn after 20 points will give you an additional entry in the grand prize drawing.
How to Get Involved
There are three ways to get involved with the Chip Rewards program:
- Contact the CMU Athletics Marketing Office by phone at (989) 774-7538.
- Stop in to 100 Rose Center to pick up your Chip Rewards keychain tag.
- Sign up at any home basketball game.
Redeem Points for Prizes
1 POINT = Free Rose Rowdie T-Shirt
4 POINTS = $5 LaBelle Gift Card
7 POINTS =$5 Applebees Gift Card
10 POINTS = Free sub from Jimmy John's
13 POINTS = Free dinner from Grand Traverse Pie Company
16 POINTS = $10 KFC Gift Card
To redeem your points, please contact the CMU Athletics Marketing Office by phone at (989) 774-7538.
Visit this page all season long to keep track of your points.
|1.||Jamer Neumann ||16|
|2.||Shea Mead ||15|
|3.||Robbie Rundblad ||15|
|4.||Justin Slagel ||15|
|6.||Kevin Wilder ||14|
|7.||Joseph Tait ||14|
|8.||Ethan Howard ||13|
|9.||David Cornish ||13|
|10.||Kate Coates ||13|
|11.||Nghia Van ||13|
|12.||Brittany Adams ||12|