MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich. – The official web site of Central Michigan Athletics has received a brand new look, and it is all geared toward providing you, the fan, with a more enjoyable experience!
Much of the primary layout has remained intact but has been upgraded to highlight new features we are now able to provide.
Where are all the videos? When is my team's next game? How much are tickets? These are just a few of the questions we have heard.
In addition to an enhanced design, you will notice the following:
- Videos can now be played right on the homepage in one of two spots–the primary story window and the video player to the right of the main story. Videos will also be housed in a new article template.
- The Schedule, Scoreboard and Headlines tabs have been moved from the bottom of the page and are now incorporated into the main story window, providing easy access to schedules, scores and older stories that have rotated off the homepage.
- Links to social media sites are conveniently located in the upper right corner of the homepage, and articles can now be shared via Facebook and Twitter with just one click.
- Upcoming event information–and all the ways to follow those events–are now at the bottom of the screen no matter where you may be scrolling. Find one-click access to live broadcasts, live stats, tickets and promotions easily for every home event.
- New navigation menus have been added to the top of the site. Organized for a variety of individual audiences, everyone from fans to recruits to boosters will find what they are looking for. We will continue to build each of these menus throughout the summer.
Please pardon our dust as we work our way though the launch on Thursday, May 31. Stay as long as you like, enjoy one of the largest video libraries in the country, and return throughout the summer for fresh new content!