CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The 2010-11 leaguewide television schedule for the Mid-American Conference was released on Wednesday by the conference office.
SportsTime Ohio will air 34 regular season and MAC Tournament games during the 2010-11 season and the ESPN family of Networks will show 13 additional regular season games and the men's basketball MAC Tournament championship game.
Central Michigan is guarenteed three appearances on STO and four more appearances on the ESPN family of networks. Both stations also have several at-large 21-day selection broadcasts, which will be determined at a later date depending on match-ups and impact on the conference standings.
The Chippewas open the broadcast year with their men's basketball game against Hawaii at 4 a.m., ET, as part of ESPN's College Hoops Tip-off marathon.
The 47 scheduled broadcasts and the 14 nationally televised games create the conference's most extensive regional and national cable packages in the league's history.
Michael Reghi will be joined by MAC Hall of Famer and former Toledo and Philadelphia 76ers standout Steve Mix as talent for the MAC men's basketball SportsTime Ohio package. STO's Mike Cairns will provide the play-by-play for the women's broadcasts with the analyst role to be determined.
The majority of STO's men's and women's basketball productions will be distributed in high definition - a first for the league's regional television package.
Games will also be available in the MAC footprint via Comcast Michigan (channel 900), Comcast Indiana (channel 81) and Comcast Sports Net Chicago. Check your local listings for game times and local availability. Games will also be available via STO in the Buffalo market on DirecTV (channel 662) and Dish Network (channel 431) as Buffalo is part of STO's normal distribution footprint.
2011 MAC/STO Women’s Basketball TV Schedule
- Saturday, Jan. 8: Ohio @ Akron, 12 Noon ET
- Saturday, Jan. 15: Toledo @ Eastern Michigan, 12 Noon ET
- Saturday, Jan. 22: Central Michigan @ BGSU, 12 Noon ET
- Saturday, Jan. 29: Kent State @ Toledo, 12 Noon ET
- Saturday, Feb. 5: 21-Day Wildcard Selection, 12 Noon ET
- Saturday, Feb. 12: 21-Day Wildcard Selection, 12 Noon ET
- Saturday, Feb. 19: 21-Day Wildcard Selection, 12 Noon ET
- Saturday, Feb. 26: Kent State @ BGSU, 12 Noon ET
- Friday, March 11: MAC Tournament Semifinals (12 Noon/2:30 pm)
- Saturday, March 12: MAC Tournament Championship (1 pm)
2011 MAC/STO Men’s Basketball TV Schedule
- Tuesday, Dec. 21: Cincinnati @ Miami, 7 pm ET
- Sunday, Jan. 9: Miami @ Ohio, 2 pm ET
- Wednesday, Jan. 12: Western Michigan @ Ball State, 7:30 pm ET
- Sunday, Jan. 16: Akron @ Buffalo, 2 pm ET
- Wednesday, Jan. 19: Kent State @ Buffalo, 7:30 pm ET
- Sunday, Jan. 23: Miami @ Kent State, 2 pm ET
- Tuesday, Jan. 25: Bowling Green @ Toledo, 7:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, Jan. 26: Akron @ Northern Illinois, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT
- Sunday, Jan. 30: Toledo @ Kent State, 2 pm ET
- Wednesday, Feb. 2: 21-Day Advance Selection, 7:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, Feb. 8: Central Michigan @ Buffalo, 7:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, Feb. 9: Western Michigan @ Akron, 7:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, Feb. 15: 21-Day Advance Selection, 7:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, Feb. 16: Eastern Michigan @ Central Michigan, 7:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, Feb. 23: 21-Day Advance Selection, 7:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, March 1: Kent State @ Bowling Green, 7:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, March 2: Miami @ Buffalo, 7:30 pm ET
- Thursday, March 10: MAC Quarterfinals (12 Noon/2:30pm/7 pm/9:30 pm)
- Friday, March 11: MAC Semifinals (7 pm/9:30 pm)
2010-11 ESPN Men's Basketball Schedule
- Tuesday, Nov. 16: Central Michigan @ Hawaii, 4 am ET/ESPN
- Tuesday, Nov. 16: Robert Morris @ Kent State, 8 am ET/ESPN
- Saturday, Nov. 27: Illinois @ Western Michigan, 1 pm/ESPN3.com
- Thursday, Dec. 9: Kent State @ Florida, 7 pm ET/ESPN2
- Sunday, Dec. 12: South Florida @ Kent State, 12 Noon or 6:30 pm ET/ESPNU
- Saturday, Dec. 18: Detroit @ Central Michigan, 7 pm ET/ESPNU
- Sunday, Jan. 2: Miami @ Kansas, 6 pm ET/ESPNU
- Saturday, Jan. 22: Buffalo @ Ohio, 3 pm ET/ESPNU
- Sunday, Jan. 30: Central Michigan @ Akron, 6 pm ET/ESPNU
- Saturday, Feb. 5: Central Michigan @ Kent State, 5 pm ET/ESPNU
- Saturday, Feb. 19: ESPN BracketBuster Saturday, TBD
- Saturday, Feb. 26: ESPNU 21-Day Wildcard selection, 11 am ET/10 am CT
- Friday, March 4: ESPN2 21-Day Advance Selection, 7pm ET/6 pm CT
- Saturday, March 12: FirstEnergy MAC Tournament Men's Championship, 6 pm ET/ESPN2